A medical devices startup company in Yokne'am is looking for a QA Engineer for a part time position.
* Leading product documentation control activities and updating SOP/WI documentation.
* Leading Suppliers Quality activities in the company.
* Working closely with company's departments for implementing the Quality Management System procedures and processes.
* Working closely with relevant individuals for preparation of submissions to Notified Bodies.
* Participate in external and internal audits.
* Self-starter, individual contributor with skills for overseeing the implementation of quality management system activities (in accordance with 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485) including company procedures and processes, product development and realization.
* Engineering Education or last year of engineering study is required.
* 1-2 years' experience as Quality Engineer within a dynamic environment of start-up company.
* Skills to balance work on multiple simultaneous projects.
* Hands on experience with quality management system requirements for medical devices.
* Attention to details.
* Fluent English (reading, writing) a must.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.