A medical devices startup company in Yokne'am is looking for a V&V Engineer for a part time position.
* Take ownership of Verification activities by developing and implementing test plans and protocols, performing tests and creating test reports.
* Participating in development of the multi-disciplinary product through software, hardware, mechanics defects / anomalies reviews and verification testing both in house and on occasion at various sites.
* Self-starter, individual contributor with technical skills for product verification within development process.
* Create, maintain and increase quality of system level testing.
* Work closely with engineers to develop effective methods for verifying system functionality, performance and reliability.
* Bachelor’s Degree/Engineer (B.A./B.Sc/Other) or last year of engineering study is required.
* 1-2 years' experience in design and product verification within a development dynamic environment of Start-up Company.
* Skills to balance testing on multiple simultaneous projects and product releases, hands on experience with product test, debugging and issue resolution.
* Attention to details.
* Fluent English (reading, writing) a must.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with engineers and developers.