A global medical devices company in Caesarea is looking for a Lab Technician.
Responsible for lab testing activities, such as:
* Performing hands-on Tests, data collection, reports writing, equipment qualification, and additional R&D support.
* Developing new test systems and improving existing test systems together with R&D teams.
* Some interface with USA headquarters.
* High school diploma.
* Practical engineer in mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years' experience of working in technical environments (including military experience).
* Good English.
* Understanding of complex systems (mechanical, electrical, controlled systems, pneumatics, hydraulics).
* Hydraulics and pneumatics experience.
* Electrical and Controlled systems knowledge.
* Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office programs, particularly Word and Excel.
* May require after hours phone calls with USA headquarters from time to time.
* Job will require some physical effort (lifting heavy equipment) from time to time.
*Hands-on skills and independent.
* High mechanical skills.
* Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
* Service oriented.
*Organized and methodical.