A startup company in Modi'in is looking for a Process Development Engineer.
* Taking part in the development of an electro-optical module, including oversight of optical/mechanical design and developing the assembly process.
* Controlling all aspects of the process from proto-build until transfer to production.
* Developing high-end optical packages and assembly process of optical and microelectronic products for Data-Com markets.
* Optimize designs, process, and methods for mass production.
* Advanced degree in Engineering or Physics.
* 5 + years of experience as a Process Development Engineer.
* Experience in packaging Lasers, photodiodes, and other active optical components - an advantage.
* Experience and “hands-on” knowledge of optical components, packaging equipment and materials (wire-bonding, P&P, epoxy, etc.) - an advantage.
* Experience in design electronics and optoelectronic packaging and products from prototyping to HVM - an advantage.
* Manufacturing and Data Analysis: Statistics, DOE, JMP.
* Silicon fabrication processes - an advantage.
* Novel manufacturing processes (Nano-imprint lithography, sintering) - an advantage.