An early-stage (pre-seed/seed) micro Venture Capital fund focused on advanced materials in Jerusalem is looking for a General Manager. An opportunity to take a leading role in an early stage Venture Capital fund where your input and decision-making will be leveraged from day-one.
· +5 years of relevant experience holding senior positions at high-growth startups, Venture Capital funds or high tech companies.
· Experienced and comfortable with venture creation, deal origination, structuring investments.
· Track-record of Venture Capital and/or Angel Investing.
· Positioned with the Israeli tech ecosystem with an extensive network of entrepreneurs and investors.
· Relevant technological/scientific background in nanotechnology and/or material science.
· An ability to lead the fund in all aspects. Primary function will be sourcing, screening, execution and management of scientific projects that will lead spin-offs.
· An ability to bring significant investing experience from an early-stage venture capital fund, or a tech company and bring real value.
· An ability to discuss and evaluate scientific projects with researchers, as well as a demonstrable passion for deep tech.
· The position is located in Jerusalem.