A global medical devices company in Caesarea is looking for a Software System Engineer to join the development group to taking to market a unique sensor-based device.
As a system engineer, you will provide a holistic view of the product, serve as a technical advisor, analyze the product from manufacturing/customer/patient perspectives, be responsible for system specifications and requirements of the Software and algorithm, determine test root path and manage design changes.
* B.Sc./ M.sc Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or an equivalent.
* 5+ years of experience as a system engineer/product manager in a medical device product company.
* Deep knowledge of medical device software life cycle, system engineering and manufacturing.
* Proven experience in writing and analyzing software requirements specifications (SRS).
* Strong technical skills, familiarity with signal processing algorithms.
* Experience writing UX/UI requirements for mobile applications.
* Experience working with ISO-13485, IEC-62304, Software V&V regulatory standards.
* Basic knowledge of cloud technologies - an advantage.
* Familiarity with data security standards - an advantage.
* Familiarity with HIPAA\GDPR, IEC-60601 standards - an advantage.
* Management skills - an advantage.
* Self-motivated and team player with strong interpersonal skills.