A medical devices company in Northern Israel is looking for a reliable, responsible and innovative mechanical engineer to join the R&D department and to take part in developing products, transferring them to production and supporting the production.
· Own a mechanical project covering all phases of requirements closure, design implementation, prototype build, verification, transfer to production, production and customer support.
· Interact with all other parties (R&D functions, Product, customer support, production, Quality assurance and regulation ) to execute the project.
· Work with consultants and suppliers to obtain the necessary technologies, materials and parts in order to develop the product.
· Provide the necessary documentation according to AO Quality and regulation procedures and hold the required design reviews.
· Followup and track the production and customers issues and provide solutions.
* BSc or more in mechanical engineering.
* Previous experience in mechanical engineering (1-2 years), advantage for those with experience in medical products.
* Experience with CAD software (preferrable for Solid Edge).
* Strong leadership abilities.
* Good English written and verbal communication skills.