A global medical devices company in Caesarea is looking for an R&D Engineer.
• Research & Development of innovative designs.
• Design and implement device improvements & modifications.
• Address technical & clinical aspects of the device & procedure.
• Perform as a subject matter expert in the fields of manufacturing technologies, CAD and testing designs.
• Design, execute, analyze & document tests: in-lab jigs, Ex-vivo, fatigue.
• Participate in animal studies.
• Create, test, and/or improve products by developing moderately complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on
• Identify, evaluate, manage, and provide guidance to suppliers, including establishing tolerances and defining acceptance criteria.
• Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc. to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications.
• Create/update portions of design control documents including requirement specs and risk documents.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical engineering.
• 5 years’ experience as R&D mechanical engineer in fields of fine mechanics - MUST.
• 3 years’ experience in the medical device industry – highly advantageous.
• Experience in Cardiovascular percutaneous therapies (implants & delivery systems) – highly advantageous.
• Experience with catheter & injection molding technologies – an advantage.
• Familiar with implantable materials and components’ production cycle – an advantage.
• English – Full proficiency.
• Mastering SolidWorks – modeling with high attention to details in deep understanding of production method capabilities and limitations.
• Basic understanding of statistical techniques.
• Creative, innovative & high self-learning ability.
• Independent & responsible person with strong execution, communication & interpersonal skills.
• High commitment & willingness to work extra hours.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.