A dynamic company with cutting edge technology and leading customers, is looking for a Production Line Manager to join our growing company.
The production line manager has direct responsibility for all integration engineers as well as establishing and building an ATP QC lab for our thread-dyeing process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Direct responsibility for the manufacture of systems in compliance with product specifications
• Creating and meeting timelines and monitoring progress to meet company goals
• Leading failure analysis investigations
• Tier 2 level for system debug and performance quality issues on location at our full-turnkey subcontractor
• Building quarterly/yearly training and qualifications programs for the production line team
• Monitoring the assembly & integration process cycle times with a focus on reductions
• Building productivity rates (KPI’s) and implementing quality control programs
• Overseeing and assessing new and existing processes and workflows
• Encouraging innovation and ongoing process improvements
• Acting as the “voice of the production line” - working with Engineering and R&D daily to identify bottlenecks, gaps and bring potential mitigations to ensure the most efficient flow
• Preparing production status reports for upper management and suggesting ways to improve efficiency
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary environments (including electronics, SW, ink, mechanics)
• Hands-on approach – must.
• High-level experience with analyzing and presenting crucial data such as cycle times, yield, production failures, etc.
• Good interpersonal skills
• High-level English - writing and speaking
• Quick self-learner – ability to self-tutor a benefit
• Ability to succeed under high pressure
• Minimum of electronics/mechanical practical engineering degree
• Proven experience in multi-disciplinary systems integration- must.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines- must.
• Familiarity with standard technologies within the metal industry - must.
• Experience in implementing changes in production line- must.
• Experience with Priority – ERP system – advantage
• Solid understanding of electrical documentation, mechanical drawings and Solidworks CAD design
• Troubleshooting skills - adopting a systematic approach to identifying and then solving a problem or issue