Post-Sales Application Engineer
Post-Sales Application Engineer27/11/2022
A global company leading in electronic measurement technology is seeking Post-Sales Application Engineer focused on Design & Simulation Solutions support.
- Assist customers to address their technical challenges with the company simulation tools.
- Bring your technical expertise at the service of our customers, in the frame of the Care value proposition, which includes committed response time and high quality of the answer.
- Occasional customer visits and customer education delivery of training modules may be required.
- Work closely with Pre-sale Engineers and contribute to a successful sales contract.
Support the sales team with product demonstrations, marketing activities, pre-sales customer visits and contribute to business development.
• Degree in electronics or physics including RF/microwave and high-speed digital knowledge, with typically 5 to 10 years of practical experience in signal integrity, power integrity, circuit, or semi-conductor.
• Significant knowledge of one or several of EDA Tools (ADS, EMPRO, GOLDENGATE, SYSTEMVUE)
• Background in EDA Tools like SIwave, Sigrity, Mentor Hyperlynx, Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Eldo, Ansoff HFSS is an advantage.
• Fluent in written and spoken Hebrew and English.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with customers, Sales Organization and R&D.
Technical and business requirements
• Understand customer’s design flows.
• Understand communication systems and/or circuit design and the application of EDA software design tools.
• Understand industry trends and continuously acquire the appropriate technical knowledge related to these trends
• Ability to transfer his/her knowledge of EDA software usage and report activities to Account Manager, Pre-sales Engineer, and customers in a professional manner.
• Apply acquire technical expertise to solve unique customer requirements through a dedicated solution
• Demonstrate a real passion for customer success.
• Identify new opportunities from customer issues and build innovative solutions with company tools to resolve identified designer issues, to increase designer efficiency, and consequently company EDA Tools usage
• Make use of technical expertise credibility to sell further services in line with customers’ needs and applications.