The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is part of the global customer success operation that is responsible for supporting customers in both pre-sales and post-sales activities.
Including systems installation, training, remote and on-site visits, systems repair, and follow-up driving the customer for high utilization and usage.
Working on problems to resolution based on defined SLA, customer severity and ability to analyze system data and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• On-site customer visits for site preparation, installations, training, upgrades, preventative maintenance, and break-fix activities
• Supporting customers in a 3D Additive Manufacturing environment
• Customers and Distributor's remote support
• Customers call / CRM cases handling from creation to resolution
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and report systems symptoms
• Technical writing assistance
• Maintain ongoing communication with the customers – proactive approach
· Mechanical /Electrical, Engineer or Practical Engineer
At least 3 years of experience installing and supporting multi-disciplinary systems
· Traveling abroad to customer sites 50%
· Excellent technical skills
· Languages: Excellent English and Hebrew
· Customer service oriented