A successful company in the energy field is looking for Inventory and warehouse coordinator (location:Haifa)
Responsible for managing Wells (Drilling and Completion) Inventory and warehouses, currently located at
Israel Shipyards (adjacent to Haifa port), including supervising a materials team, coordinating receipt,
storage, and delivery of materials. Responsible for inventory maintenance planning and execution.
Generating material transfers while coordinating with SCM and other corporate functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise materials’ team day to day activities and responsibilities, including employees and
• Enforcing corporate and BU safety standards and practices in all aspects of material
• Supervise all materials and equipment loading, offloading from domestic and international
• Efficient planning of facility’s storage areas.
• Performing daily and periodically physical inventory counts.
• Coordinates receipt and delivery of materials.
• Supervise and performs various types of facility’s maintenance and general housekeeping.
• Monitor and recommend materials maintenance or repair activities as required.
• Document materials location, quantities and maintenance progress in BU ERP/SAP or other
data monitoring systems.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred, in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• Logistics related experience (i.e., warehouse manager, hazardous storage experience, or
warehouse specialist/coordinator; inventory planning), preferred.
• Preferably two years in related oil & gas field experience or in a similar industry type activity
• Ability to work significant hours over 40 hours each week as responsibilities require.
• Ability to work weekends as responsibilities require.