A biotech company in an innovative and groundbreaking field, in the Shefala region, is looking for a VP bioprocess to manage animal cell-based processes scale-up and production efforts in the company.
* Establish industrial standards and optimize manufacturing processes, from shake flasks to market - enabling the production of innovative and groundbreaking products at scale, in a sustainable, and affordable way.
* Direct Management of a team of bioprocess engineers and matrix management of other related functions and processes.
* Analyzing past results and designing/optimizing new processes.
* Development of cell culture processes in a sustainable and cost-effective manner.
* Optimization of a sustainable and cost-effective cell culture media.
* MSc or PhD in Biotechnology or related fields - a must.
* Hands on Upstream Process development and manufacturing experience with animal cell cultures in suspension (from shake flasks to large scale bioreactors) - a must.
* Downstream process development experience - an advantage.
* Hands on experience in USP optimization - a strong advantage.
* DOE and QBD - hands on experience - a strong advantage.
* Project management capabilities and experience - a must.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies - an advantage.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Project app - a strong advantage.
* Mission oriented personality - a must.
* Team player and people person - a must.
* Experience in working with development contractors/CMOs/CDMOs - as strong advantage.
* Knowledge and experience in growing and adapting animal cells to suspension - an advantage.