Hi Tech company in the telecom field located in Petah Tikva is looking for Software and Hardware Product ManagerJob Description:
The product manager will be responsible for the characterization and support of the development of
technological means. As a Product Manager you will lead the product strategy, deal with global
customers, experience working with Agile methodology.
The position requires working with the development teams, which includes characterization and
prioritization of requirements and management of the development project from the initiation stage
to the launch of the product, as well as work facing the field, which includes an in-depth knowledge
of the needs of end customers, collecting requirements and working with the Customer Success
group to implement the product.
• Experience of at least 3 years as a product manager in the telecom industry.
• Experience working on high scales, such as B2C or B2B2C and SaaS.
• Familiarity with Internet methodologies for B2B and B2C is required including UX / UI setup.
• Experience in working with different teams.
• Technical knowledge and experience in defining and building complex technological systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of product development methods and techniques.
• A relevant academic degree - an advantage
• Background in the cellular field - an advantage.
• Familiarity with software development processes from the characterization phase to the Go
To Market phase, including familiarity with supporting systems.
• Experience with Android, Mobile, IP Networking, Cloud - an Advantage.
• Experience in managing software projects and / or managing source projects - an advantage.
• Education- engineering / computer science and / or relevant leading military courses