תיאורEnergy company in Herzeliya is looking for POB CoordinatorThe role includes:
- Helicopters and vessels coordination for crew changes, daily visits, VIP visits.
- Medical or Emergency Evacuation coordination (coordination mainly with offshore security/OSC and facilities OIMs) from our onshore and offshore facilities to relevant hospitals both through helicopters or boats (including local ambulance pick-ups, hospital coordination and medical insurance activation).
- Coordination of ground transportation for all types of personnel arrival/departure to the relevant port (air/sea) for Local/Non-local, employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Coordination of hotels accommodations, including for COVID quarantine
- Coordination of ground local transportation from seaports/heliports
- Assisting offshore personnel arriving to a non-emergency medical treatment and/or obtaining relevant medications.
- supervising obtainment of long-term working visas and entry permits’ issuance and renewals with ministry of interior and Immigration authority.
- Coordination and issuance of short-term working visas (45-days).
- Supervising passengers’ transportation approval process (monitoring the requests submittal and approvals process while making sure all activities are managed and documented in the relevant control systems (Harbor, DaVinci, etc..).
- Creating all crew change manifests and submitting them to MOE approvals.
- Coordinating with additional governmental agencies and authorities on a daily basis with regards to COVID regulations and guidelines compliance.
- Crew change to production facilities of all personnel (including employees, contractors and visitors) from HQ, Operations, Wells (drilling and completions) and capital/small projects. The role includes manifests coordination and transportation to/from EAPC/Ashdod/Haifa/ISY ports or Haifa airport (if via helicopters).
- General logistics for all offshore and onshore facilities (transporting equipment from offices/hotels etc.)
- Perioding weekend activities support
This position requires constant attention to details, Availability on demand (including during weekends and off hours), time and relationship management. Ability to work with different teams and people (in different time zones) within company.
Ability to be faced with new challenges and planned activities changes on a daily basis in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.