תיאורEnergy company in Herzeliya is looking for Supply Chain Manager
Ensures the appropriate movement of people, materials, equipment by all modes of transport to support the needs of the business and customers. Includes defining movement support strategies and associated operating models; ensuring continued connections with business partners for movement demand planning; managing, enabling, and improving internally supported movement processes; identifying and selecting external suppliers and assuring their performance; and managing related support infrastructure such as shore bases, heliports, airports, technologies, etc.
Our Israel Supply Chain team is looking for a high-level hands-on Logistics Superintendent leader based in our offices in Herzliya. This role is pivotal for the everyday operations of our business unit while aligning and enforcing global and local policies and procedures and is responsible to lead a team of Travel & POB Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervises all personnel (employees, contractors, VIP visitors and regulators) transitions by land, marine or air, to all onshore and offshore facilities (production platforms, vessels, drilling rigs, etc.).
• Supervises international and domestic travel of EMBU contractors (including connecting and international flights, accommodations, and transportation.
• Develops both operational and commercial POB coordination strategies, balancing reliability, supply assurance, and commercial stewardship.
• Responsible of business unit’s POB coordination and Travel policies, processes and procedures implementation and tracking.
• Interface focal point with the global travel group.
• Responsible on supporting systems development and training and implementation.
• Maintains continued connections with internal stakeholders for movement demand planning while ensuring external suppliers support scheduling and movement execution.
• Manages a group of employees and contractors to align with corporate and SCM objectives.
Education and Experience:
• Preferred bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Industrial engineering, or related fields.
• At Least 3 years of experience in logistics, complicated operations, transportation, or supply chain management areas
• Experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferred.
• Experience in project management in logistics or travel/transportation
• Strong minded and self-confident
Skills and Abilities:
• Decision Making skills to be able consider the relative cost and benefits of potential actions to decide on the best one.
• Excellent Communication Skills, Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and collaboration abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and dynamic environment.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking, solving skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong time management skills
Hybrid Work Schedule: 3 days per week work in Herzliya Office and 2 days work from home (some office equipment provided)